KILLS AND PREVENTS BLUE-GREEN, BLACK, AND MUSTARD ALGAE
Algae, while not harmful to bathers, do not belong in a properly operated swimming pool. A persistent algae growth is unsightly and places a significant load on the sanitizing and filtration systems; a load that can overwhelm both leading to unhealthy bathing conditions, cloudy water, and bacteria growth. SunGuard Algae Control Plus controls algae in your pool for up to three months.
ITS NEVER BEEN EASIER
- One quart treats 20,000 gallons of pool water – Add 16 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water every three months to prevent algae growth. Add 32 ounces per 10,000 gallons for severe algae growth.
- Reduces overall pool chemical treatment cost – It can be costly attempting to keep a persistent algae growth under control with a pool’s regular sanitizer. SunGuard Algae Control Plus optimizes the sanitizing efficiency of your disinfectant system by killing existing algae growth and preventing future outbreaks.
- Non-staining – The copper in SunGuard Algae Control Plus is securely bound in a triethanolamine complex preventing staining.
- Odor-free and non-irritating – At proper, EPA label recommended concentrations, bathers will never know Algae Control Plus is actively controlling algae while they enjoy their swim.
- Ideal for spring start-up – Over the winter, algae lies dormant, just waiting to bloom in the warmth of spring. Algae Control Plus stops the dreaded spring algae bloom dead in its tracks, enabling a faster, less costly start-up.
- Superior winterizing and vacation treatment – Nothing ensures a smooth spring start-up like the proper winterization of a pool. Make SunGuard Algae Control Plus a regular part of the winterizing process and keep algae at bay all winter long. Also insures an algae-free pool after that much-needed two-week vacation.
- Every Three Months – 16 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Severe Algae Growth – 32 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Winterizing – 16 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Maintain pool water in the pH range of 7.2 to 7.8. Adjust pH to 7.2 when treating severe algae
- Ensure that the filtration system is working properly and that the filtration cycle is adequate.
- A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
- Determine the correct amount of product required for your pool.
- Add this product directly to the pool, distributing it over as wide an area as possible.
- While SunGuard Algae Control Plus controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizer (chlorine or bromine) be maintained to control bacterial growth.
SunGuard Algae Control Plus is available in 1-quart bottles.