A+ STAIN REMOVER – ELIMINATE STAINS ON POOL LINER
SunGuard A+ Stain Remover is a granular product that is an effective and environmentally friendly alternative to removing pool and spa surface stains. Stains can come in many forms, but the most common pool liner stains occur from dissolved metals, rust, organic stains from tannins in leaves, and other organic debris. Our A+ Stain Remover does not contain any harsh chemicals, is safe for all pool finishes, and may be used with chlorine, bromine, and non-halogen sanitizers.
Find out why Sunguard a+ stain remover is the best choice of removal for even the most difficult stains found in pools.
- The BEST choice for removal of most difficult stains found in pools
- You will not need to perform any additional brushing on most stane. The A+ Stain remover handles the stain by itself.
- Safe for vinyl pools, concrete pools, gunite pools, and fiberglass pools.
- Removes stubborn organic stains
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Pool chlorine level should be below 0.3 ppm before treatment with SunGuard A+ Stain Remover. The chlorine level may be reduced using SunGuard Chlorine Neutralizer.
2. For severe staining in one or more defined areas of the pool, sprinkle SunGuard A+ Stain Remover directly over or near the problem area with the circulation system off for approximately 8 hours; then begin normal system operation. For general staining that may occur throughout the pool, sprinkle this product around the pool edge and allow pool pump to circulate pool water thoroughly for 24 hours or more.
3. For extremely stubborn stains, brush stained area and retreat with SunGuard A+ Stain Remover.
4. Do not re-chlorinate pool for 36 hours after using SunGuard A+ Stain Remover
(2) pounds per 10,000 gallons of pool water for general treatment or as needed for spot treatment.
- After treatment with SunGuard A+ Stain Remover, it is recommended to use SunGuard Metal-Out Plus or SunGuard Stain, Rust & Scale Control Plus as part of a preventative maintenance program. Follow label directions on those products for maintenance treatment.