SunGuard Spa Start (1 pt.)
- Convenient Source of Bromide Salts for Start-Up & Maintenance SunGuard Spa Start is specially formulated to contribute an immediate background residual of bromide in spa water providing the benefits of bromine chemistry regardless of whether the sanitizer is bromine or chlorine-based. The addition of the most commonly used oxidizing sanitizers and shocking compounds serves to activate this bromide reserve.
- SunGuard Spa Start, alone, is an inert salt and has no sanitizing or disinfecting properties. Always use this product in conjunction with an approved sanitizing and disinfecting product.
Sunguard Spa Soft Shock (1.25 lb.)
- The Advanced Oxygen-Based Shock SunGuard Spa Soft Shock is an auxiliary, non-chlorine oxidant (shock treatment) that oxidizes organic materials in spa water and allows bathing immediately after use. Treatment with SunGuard Spa Soft Shock on a periodic basis improves the efficiency of sanitizing chemicals such as chlorine and bromine by oxidizing and eliminating contaminate waste, and restoring sparkle and clarity to spa water.
Sunguard Spa Stain & Scale Control (1 pt.)
- SunGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control is used for prevention of metallic stains and hard water scaling. This product sequesters (ties up) the material causing stains and scale and holds them in solution. If stains exist, they may be old ones requiring complete cleaning of the spa surface or stains of an organic nature. Dissolved metals and minerals (such as iron, copper, calcium, manganese and magnesium) in source water and corrosion of metal spa equipment will often cause staining and/or scaling. SunGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control is a concentrated solution of hydroxyethylidene-diphosphonic acid that is best used for prevention of metallic stain formation.
SunGuard Spa Natural Clarifier (1 pt.)
- A Superior Clarifier that does so Much More SunGuard Spa Natural Clarifier is recommended for clarifying water in spas, water features and ponds.
SunGuard Spa Alkalinity Increaser (1 lb.)
- Low total alkalinity may result in corrosion, and pH bounce. SunGuard Spa Alkalinity Increaser raises Total Alkalinity and buffers the water against changes in pH. Total alkalinity should be maintained between 100 ppm and 150 ppm. SunGuard Spa Alkalinity Increaser will raise pH more gently than pH Increaser, but more is required for the same effect. 1.2 oz. of SunGuard Spa Alkalinity Increaser per 500 gallons of water will raise total alkalinity by 10 ppm.
Test Strips (1 bottle)
SunGuard Spa Care Guide