SUNGUARD CHLORINE STABILIZER – Cyanuric Acid
- Protects chlorine from the degrading effects of sunlight (UV).
- Reduces chlorine consumption and saves money.
- Essential for swimming pools utilizing gas chlorine, liquid chlorine (bleach), and calcium hypochlorite tablets or granular for chlorination.
- The cyanuric acid level should be maintained between 30 ppm and 85 ppm.
- 1.5 lbs. of SunGuard Chlorine Stabilizer per 10,000 gallons of water will raise a cyanuric acid level 10 ppm.
- Test stabilizer levels monthly and add this product if the stabilizer level is below 30ppm.
- Use a convenient dosage chart on the product label.
- Add product slowly to the skimmer while the circulation pump is running.