SunGuard Ph Increaser – Ph UP+ for swimming pool
SunGuard ph Increaser is an effective way to combat corrosion, plastic etching, and itchy skin due to acidic water (caused by low ph). Having low ph (below 7.0) levels will slowly turn your water into acid. It can be dangerous to swimmers, pool toys, pool liners, pool chemicals, and your pool system. Low pH can be very unpleasant often causing rashes to the skin and itchy eyes. Sunguard ph increaser does an efficient job at increasing the pH of your pool so you can avoid swimming in acidic water.
- Restore low levels of pH in your pool (7.0)
- 100% sodium carbonate (fast-dissolving soda ash)
- Makes water smoother on the skin and eyes
- Combats your pool chemicals from deteriorating quickly
- Frequently test pH and add this product if pH is below 7.0. The ideal pH range is 7.2-7.6