SUPERIOR ELECTROLYTIC CHLORINE GENERATOR CELL CLEANER FOR SALT SYSTEM SWIMMING POOLS
SunGuard Cell Cleaner removes the most stubborn scale buildup as well as grease and common dirt from electrolytic cells. Unlike many household cleaners, this product is compatible with swimming pool water. Do not allow undiluted material to remain on porous surfaces such as masonry bricks or concrete decking for extended periods of time.
- Turn off the circulation system & remove the cell according to the manufacturer’s directions
- Rinse cell thoroughly with water
- Plug one end of the cell with a watertight plug or place it in the clean plastic pail
- Fill empty cell with SunGuard Cell Cleaner or fill pail to cover the cell
- Soak for 15-30 minutes – liquid will stop fizzing
- Rinse cell thoroughly with hose water
- Re-install the cell and re-start the circulation system
- Expended, dirty Cell Cleaner can be rinsed into sewer system with a large amount of water
Irritating to eyes and mucous membranes. Harmful if swallowed. Contains organic acid salts, sequestering agents, and non-phosphate detergents. Avoid prolonged exposure to skin. Do not take it internally. Wear rubber gloves when using this product.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store this product in a cool, dry well-ventilated area. Keep the container closed when not in use. Do not mix directly with other chemicals. Do not allow the product to freeze. Discard and empty container in the trash.