MULTI-FUNCTION SUPPORT FOR SALT SYSTEM SWIMMING POOLS
SunGuard Salt System Weekly is a multifunctional product that helps to prevent stains, adjust pH, protect generator cells, control scaling, clarify the water, and most importantly, replenish lost salt in pools using salt chlorine generators. Salt may be lost through backwashing, splash-out, drag-out, and dilution from heavy rainfall. Low salt levels and depleted stabilizer concentrations result in your generator cells losing efficiency and, ultimately, shortening the life of the cell.
Maintain your water normally, testing to regulate the free chlorine level at 1-3 ppm and the pH between 7.2 and 7.6. Test for salt content monthly and maintain at the level recommended by your salt generator manufacturer, usually 2,500-3,500 ppm.
- Weekly dosage is one pound (bag) per 5,000 gallons or part of 5,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add the correct dosage slowly into the pool’s skimmer with the pump running and water circulating.
- No swimmers should be in the pool, but swimming can resume in 15 minutes.
- An additional dosage is recommended after heavy rain showers or a significant amount of water replacement for whatever reason.
- Have your water analyzed by your pool professional monthly during the swimming season.
That’s all there is to it.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store this product in a cool, dry well-ventilated area. Product may harden depending on storage conditions – this in no way affects the product’s performance. Use the entire contents of each bag – do not store partial bags. Discard empty bag in the trash.